Thursday, July 23, 2020 / by John Salkowski
Here are five things that every home seller should be doing.
Looking to buy a home? Search all homes here.
Here are five great tips to get your home ready for a profitable sale:
1. Contact us for a free consultation. We can give you tips on what to do and what not to do to get your home ready. There’s never any cost or obligation involved.
2. Making improvements vs. selling in as-is condition. What I mean by “as-is condition” is the way your home is in its current state. Whether you have an outdated kitchen, bathroom, roof, etc, we can assist.
3. Declutter your home. Walk through each room and see what you can get rid of, what you can pack away for now, and what you can adjust.
4. Hire a professional cleaner. They’ll clean the floors, windows, bathrooms, kitchen, and more to make your home look perfect.
5. Hire a professional photographer. Your home's first impression occurs online, so you want it showing in its best light.
If you have any questions about this list or anything else related to real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.